I love working on projects that have a significant impact to the bottom line and help employees more efficiently go about their day. I believe software has the ability to help every aspect of business and understanding any part of what it can do for an organization is key. From removing unnecessary steps to implementing automation for manual steps it’s easy to see that allowing software to control the environment and reduce the amount of human manipulation of the process or data will keep things neat and tidy.
Scratching the surface…below is a short list of some of the subjects that I understand very well.
- Wireless (Initial Design, Engineering, Implementation, 802.11*, Ubiquiti)
- Telephony (VoIP, QoS, IVR, DID, TollFree, CAS/PRI Circuits, PBX)
- Twilio (Queues, Client, SIP, IVR, Call Routing, Agent Presence, OpenVBX, DID, TollFree, SMS)
- Programming (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Mysql, MSSQL, SSRS, SSIS)
- Networks (All Layers, Switches, Routers, Cisco IOS, MikroTikOS, Ubiquiti EdgeMax)
- Process Analysis (Understanding business needs and designing/re-designing tools)
- Web/Social Media (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Analytics, A/B Testing, SEO)